Do I need a visa to visit Portugal?
See the list of countries whose citizens need a visa to enter Portugal. http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/who-needs-schengen-visa/
General required documents for a Portuguese Visa Application:
- Download the Visa application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Portugal Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Portuguese Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
- Schengen Travel Insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Portugal and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Portugal and itinerary
- Booked Flight Itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Portugal
- Hotel Booking Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Portugal
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Portugal.
For more informaiton: http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/portugal-visa/