ICEER 2019 Proceedings & Journals
In 2019, selected, registered and presented papers will also be published by conference proceedings.
Submission linkage: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iceer2019
Energy Reports (ISSN: 2352-4847)
Source Normalized Impact per Paper
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR)
Indexed journal from MDPI, IF = 2.075
Title: "The Circular Economy as a Promoter of Sustainability"
- Authors from ICEER 2019, will have 20% discount of the
- Extend paper from ICEER 2019 by adding at least 50% more new material, including new title, updated abstract, introduction, results and discussion, references and conclusions sections.
Indexed journal from MDPI, IF = 2.676
Title:"Challenges Towards Sustainable Energy"
Guest Editors: Prof. Zita Vale; Prof. Coriolano Salvini;
Prof. Luís Tarelho; Prof. Marta Ferreira Dias; Prof. Nelson
Martins; Prof. Nídia Caetano lead by Prof. Carlos Felgueiras
Deadline for submissions: 31 December 2019
- 20% discount of the APC (cannot be used together with
other discounts, such as discount vouchers or IOAP
- Extend their paper from ICEER 2019 by adding at least 50% more new material, including new title, updated abstract, Introduction, results and discussion, references and conclusions sections.
- Papers will be submitted to the usual review process of Energies, managed by the lead Guest Editor and the associated Guest Editors.
“Climate", It is a ICEER2019 media partner. As an Open Access Journal, there is a publication fee which has a discount rate of 20% specific for authors – please visit https://www.mdpi.com/journal/climate/special_issues/circulareconomy
“Waste and Biomass Valorization", Springer, IF = 1.874 via https://link.springer.com/journal/12649.